Friday, June 13, 2014

Merger Rumor
As everyone has heard there have been talks of a merger with Betty's Cleaning Services.  As of right now there is no merger taking place.  There are talks of merging our organizations but nothing has been finalized as of yet.  Talks are still in the process to see if we can come to an agreement.  This merger could be a great step for the company to reach out to a whole new client base. As the owner I am trying to work things out for the best of all my employees and Betty is doing the same for her company and employees.  I would like to hear what everyone feels about the idea of a merger.  The merger of the two companies could end up saving both companies a great deal of money in the long term.  Mergers can be very complicate and will have employees start many rumors of jobs being elimiated, pay cuts or freezes, and change of locations. All these are possibilities. I want to keep an open policy on the talks so that everyone is fully informed.

1 comment:

  1. The new smoking policy has been working well so far. I have received a lot of feedback on the new policy and it has been positive and negative. I will be reviewing the feedback to see if I can make any changes that will make everyone happy in the long term. I know it is a new policy and it will take some time to work all the problems out but if we all work together we can make this a good transition. The committee that is working on the transition is composed of smokers and non-smokers so that boths sides have equal say. I will keep everyone posted as to any new changes to the policy.

    ReplyDelete